Obtaining your Concealable Weapons License (Category H) is a fairly straightforward process but can take some time to complete all the steps necessary. The process is as follows:
1. Join the club
2. Complete the club Induction Session
3. Compete in at least 6 scheduled matches and have
4. Demonstrated safe firearms handling during your probationary period
4. Request the club to support an application for your license
5. Complete a Weapons Licensing QP518A and apply for your license online (your Weapons Safety Course must be less than 12 months old and you must show evidence of completing at least 3 matches within 6 months of your application.